About Ignite HR
Ignite HR Solutions was founded by Kira Feick on the belief that HR can be so much more to your small company than “just overhead.” HR can truly be part of the solution.
As a member of the Society for Human Resource Management, (SHRM), the Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA), and the Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI), Kira stays on top of the ever-changing rules and regulations that govern HR, as well as the current trends in employment, and as an active member of both the San Ramon and Danville Area Chambers of Commerce, she stays on top of local employment issues and trends as well.
From leading HR departments as an employee to consulting for the last several years, Kira has extensive experience in the basics such as compliance (across multiple states), payroll, and benefits, as well as the more difficult employee relations issues including harassment claims, layoffs and RIFs, and employment litigation. With experience in multiple industries (retail, renewable energy, restaurants, high-tech, and non-profits are just a few) Kira can provide flexible guidance that makes sense for your company.
Gena has lived in the Bay Area her entire life. She has a two sons and a husband whom she adores. Her hobbies include running, indoor cycling, pilates, live music, going to the beach, and having great conversations! She seeks opportunities to laugh and smile with others and to always put her best foot forward.
Naseem has lived in the Bay Area her entire life and has recently moved to the East Bay with her husband and two beautiful stepdaughters. Hobbies include indoor cycling, going to Tahoe for the weekend, and, most recently, learning how to sell Girl Scout cookies with her stepdaughters!
Our Clients are Hiring!
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth and Development
- Competitive Wages
- Performing acne treatments on clients, including facials and extractions
- Answering questions and requests from clients in-clinic and via phone/email
- Light administrative tasks
- Valid California Esthetics License
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Professional Demeanor
- A passion for helping clients become acne free!
- Sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Computer experience (We use SimpleSpa and Outlook, as well as some other business software)
- General office experience including answering multi-line phones, emailing, etc.
- Great teamwork skills and ability to work independently, as needed
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to perform extractions daily
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Willing to perform back-up receptionist duties
- Willing to learn and execute our protocol- we provide extensive training (typically 1-3 months)!
- Ability to work a during business hours (9:30 am to 7 pm), Tuesday through Saturday.